You’ll find Greek Mumma at the Eumundi Markets this winter.
All stallholders meet the following criteria :
- Original products and services
- High stallholder involvement in production
- Presentation and customer service
- Goods and services must be of a good to high quality and be of fit purpose for their use
- Localness – stallholders are encouraged to source their raw materials as locally as practical
Stallholders are encouraged to have strong ideals on their environmental practices for the manufacture of their product.
Eumundi is a small town and locality in the Sunshine Coast hinterland in the Sunshine Coast Region, Queensland, Australia, 21 km south-west of Noosa Heads and 118 km north of the state capital, Brisbane. It is located just off the Bruce Highway. Nearby towns are Yandina and Cooroy.